About the role
Do you enjoy creating vibrant web applications to help users easily navigate their daily roles? As Senior Full Stack Engineer at Simon, you will be collaborating with hard-working engineers every single day. Our full-stack engineers are responsible for our entire web application, our substantial data platform, and our API services. Our clients rely on Simon to engage with hundreds of millions of customers -- sending billions of messages. Successful engineers have a readiness to seek sophisticated problems; build fault-tolerant, highly available systems; and adapt as our business continues to scale.
What you'll do
Write code to push our Django application to its limits and design new architecture to scale it to 10x the traffic.
● Use React to apply a user-friendly interface for the underlying application logic.
● Develop code modules that elegantly scale to power projects like joining distributed identity events or deftly delivering millions of deeply personalized messages in minutes!
● Have the opportunity to contribute to the evolution of our front-end stack onto the newest tech (TypeScript, GraphQL).
● Own real-time marketing integration from end-user action to third-party engagement like Push Notification, Email, and In-app Messaging with any provider.
● You’ll participate in team-wide discussions ranging from architecture to developer efficiency to security to the best IDE.
● Become a technical brand ambassador through contributing to Open Source Software and promoting and sharing at conferences locally and nationwide.
● Participate in our mentorship program, whether that’s helping your coworkers expand their skill set or learning from them to expand your own.
What you bring
ou understand the power of Python and how to wield it to derive outstanding solutions.
● Minimum of 4 years of in-depth software development experience crafting, deploying and owning several substantive projects with company-wide impact.
● Demonstrated ability working with various functional owners in your company (spanning product management, program management, as well as Dev/Tech Ops).
● Proficiency with at least one mainstream programming language (Python, Java, Scala, Ruby, etc.) and Front-end frameworks like React.
● Value rapid iteration versus extended debate.
At Terminal, we identify emerging tech hubs around the globe, and connect the top engineers with the most compelling companies. We provide complete operations and services to give companies all the benefits of a new office without any of the hassle. We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Terminal is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
We are committed to integration and equal opportunity. Accommodation is available to all applicants upon request throughout our recruitment process. Please contact email@example.com if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their accessibility needs.