Tired of local tech talent shortages and hiring exorbitantly priced engineers?
With the U.S. an increasingly impossible environment for hiring technical talent, high-growth tech companies are turning to a new talent market that’s growing 28% faster than the States.
Boasting more than 20,000 new engineers entering the workforce annually, an average of 30 available candidates per open role, and salaries 50%-60% lower than US tech hubs, Latin America is officially one of the hottest regions for high-growth companies hiring remote teams.
Join Terminal’s Claudia Hernandez, Latin American Talent Acquisition Manager, and Amy Feldman, Data Scientist for Biz Ops to hear insider tips on navigating Latin America’s unbelievable tech talent market & how you can get started hiring there, too.
In this webinar, you’ll get:
• A bird’s-eye view on Latin America’s tech ecosystem boom
• Market deep dives into the top 7 LatAm cities for hiring elite engineers
• Insider advice on how to hire in each engineering market
• Key growth metrics to consider such as the presence of startups, VCs, and accelerator programs
• Local talent intelligence to help you narrow in on which market is your best match